France’s best Lavender essential oil (High altitude Lavandula angustifolia) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil.
Lavender has been used for thousands of years and was widely cultivated in Europe by ancient Romans. The wealthy used it in their famous baths and massages.
Lavender oil has many skin benefits. It’s known to help heal the skin of minor burns and cuts and prevent scarring. It is also antibacterial and is often used for acne or to keep the skin clean.
Breathed, Lavender oil is famous for it’s relaxing properties.
With a 2000 year or more history this plant oil is the most popular of all essential oils in the world.
Available sizes: 1oz; 4oz
– A few drops on your pillow is known to help relaxation and improve sleep quality
– 5 to 12 drops in a warm bath used to help relaxation and soothe the skin.
– A few drops on minor cuts or burns helps heal the skin (this quality lavender essential oil was used by medics in the field during World War 1 in France as first aid for burns and cuts.)
It is known in folk medicine to speed up the healing of the skin and avoids major scarring.
– 2 to 6 drops added to a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil for massage..
– A few drops on a cotton ball to refresh your linen drawers or closets
– A few drops on a cloth thrown into the dryer as a deodorizer and clothes freshener (does not stain)
– Use on your wrists before yoga or meditation to help you relax
– Use a few drops in a difuser to refresh and clear the air
-Use as a natural perfume