French Lavender essential oil (High altitude French Lavandula angustifolia) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil. Bottles of 1oz and 1.7 oz have a dropper.
Available sizes: .5oz ; 1oz; 4oz
– A few drops on your pillow is known to help relaxation and improve sleep quality
– 5 to 12 drops in a warm bath used to help relaxation and soothe the skin.
– A few drops on cuts or burns helps heal minor wound (this quality lavender essential oil was used by medics in the field during World War 1 in France as first aid for burns and cuts.)
It is known in folk medicine to speed up healing of the skin and avoids major scarring.
– 2 to 6 drops added to a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil for massage..
– A few drops on a cotton ball to refresh your linen drawers or closets
– A few drops on a cloth thrown into the dryer as an deodorizer and clothes freshener (does not stain)